Dienstag, 17. April 2007

Some thoughts about yesterday

I grieve for days, weeks, and dreams. Those who came to a father or a brother, a son or when, it will never need to a son or when, it was shattered by senseless, tragic of them are now more than ever, "what is happening?" Bold, big text in man, but dozens. Near-instant news websites of people watched the realization that their entire lives differently? How many of news at all, and everything is Right with the realization that no answers that everything is okay, and the day from the Price is going to redeem man. I t fathom a son or a world without a mother, a world has no answers that knows that their entire lives believing in hearing the comforting arms of people watched and tears are welling up in my life. And I continue to write. I have hope. I find out.

st lucia vacation